Compliance Setup & 12 Month Service
Workplace Health and Safety Membership
Unique Payment Plan – know what your upfront costs are going to be
To the best of our knowledge’ we are the only health and safety providers in New Zealand who charge once and once only for a whole year’s worth of service.
The benefit for you and your business is that you will know, right from the start, what your upfront costs are going to be. After that, you can relax in the knowledge that whatever we do for you over the next 12 months will cost you nothing!
Allow the team from Sands Management Systems to manage your Health and Safety compliance and here are a few of the services you can expect over the next 12 months:
- With WSMP (the Government’s ACC discount programme) your company should be in a win/win situation. The savings we can create for your company are spread over two years and, at 15% discount of your annualised ACC premium per year, you should comfortably cover our fee. After that we can look to provide your company with a 20% discount.
- Nobody has taken more businesses through this process of WSMP than Sands Management Systems. It is an enormously onerous process but we know how to guide a Company like yours through it with the minimum amount of involvement and drama.
- Your contractors are a very real risk to you and your business. The H&S Act deals with two kinds of people only: employees and contractors. That means you need to be well protected against their (potentially) negligent activities. Our service can include an assurance of protection.
- The law states, “Where more than 10 people congregate…” you must hold full fire and emergency evacuations every six months conducted by trained fire wardens. Many companies do not know about this, or are unsure how to implement it. Compliance to this law is inclusive in our proposal.
- Part of the ACC audit programme (WSMP) is that your company has regular (and documented) Health and Safety in the Workplace meetings. These meetings must be attended by the CEO (or his/her representative), and elected employees from each work area,. We will attend these meetings and oversee their organisation to ensure they meet the Government’s required legal structure.
- From time to time some of your larger clients may ask you for proof that you have addressed your responsibilities under the Health and Safety At Work Act (2015). This is beginning to become a common practice in business and is time-consuming and expensive for a business like yours. We will deal with these requests on your behalf.